• St Kevin's students show respect for the College by wearing their uniform in a clean and tidy fashion,
uniformly and well groomed.
• Hair will be clean, tidy, clear of the face and worn in such a manner as to be physically safe.
• Boys will be clean shaven and hair will not be below the collar unless tied up.
• Hairstyles will be within accepted convention and hair colour will be of natural colour.
• Jewellery: small unobtrusive earrings, one in each ear. Necklaces are to be worn inside shirts.
• Excessive cosmetics are not permitted. A light foundation, mascara and lip-gloss are acceptable for a natural appearance. Nail polish must only be clear or natural coloured.
• A warm hat is the blue school beanie sold at the uniform shop.
• Sunhats are available from the Uniform Shop.
• Deviation from our uniform and expectations need the express permission of the Deputy or Assistant Principal.