Preference of Enrolment
The Integration Act limits the number of non-preference places to 5% of the roll.
A preference student meets one of the following criteria:
- The student has been baptised or is being prepared for baptism in the Catholic Church.
- The student’s parents/guardians have already allowed one or more of their siblings to be baptised in the Catholic faith.
- At least one parent/guardian is a Catholic or preparing to become Catholic.
- A grandparent or other significant adult in the student’s life, such as an aunt, uncle or god-parent, undertakes to support the student’s formation in the faith and practices of the Catholic Church.
- One or both of a child’s non-Catholic parents/guardians is preparing to become a Catholic.
Non-Preference: 5% of our placements are reserved for student's who are non-preference. We welcome applications from non-preference families. More details