Fees and Dues
These are a condition of enrolment, specified on the enrolment form and allowed for in the
Integration Act and must, therefore, be paid. They are not tax-deductible.
Attendance dues are used to:
● pay for Insurance of the school buildings
● service and pay off loans taken out to provide those buildings originally
● provide any capital improvement required by the Minister of Education
Attendance dues are paid directly to the Proprietor of St Kevin's College. In cases of financial
hardship, the right to waive the Attendance Dues has been delegated to the local parish Priest.
Attendance Dues for all students for 2023 are $930.00 - payable in four instalments of $225.00
(GST inc) to the Diocese of Dunedin. Please note for Boarding students these are in addition to
School Uniform (one-off cost)
- New clothing $600-950 approx (including a blazer for Seniors)
- The Uniform Shop is open from 12:30-1:30PM every Thursday during term time or from Jack Sutherlands Menswear.
- Contact email@example.com for more information
Sporting and Cultural Fees
These are the costs passed on from the various sporting and cultural bodies and are subject to
variation depending on affiliation fees and uniform purchases specific to each code.
How to pay Fees and Dues
- Payment of school fees and activities is made via the Caregiver (Parent) Portal - or through the school office. EFTPOS facilities are available.
- BNZ OAMARU 020940-0105697-002