St Kevin's is an integrated Catholic coeducational Yr 9–13 College with an attached boarding hostel and a well-established tradition of outstanding performance in academic, sporting and cultural areas.
With all vacancies there are the following requirements:
- Support for the Catholic Special Character of the College.
- An expectation of active involvement in the co-curricular activities of the College.
- Agreement that any appointment is subject to confirmation of a successful police vet.
- The nomination of three referees who can be contacted. This will normally be part of the final stage of the appointment process.
- Agreement that the Principal or his officer may make any inquiries of other people deemed relevant to the appointment.
Our College boarding hostel may have accommodation available.