How do I enrol a student?
1. Confirm that you are eligible > to be enrolled as a preference student or that there are non-preference places available. During the school holidays, you can start by requesting a prospectus>
2. Complete the Application Form > and return it to the College Office with the required signatures.
3. Make an appointment > for an interview and viewing. We ask that both the student and caregivers attend. After your interview the College Office will inform you of your acceptance.
4. The year level Dean will take you through an induction program on your first day with us.
What is the cost?
The day student costs are the same as for any secondary school with the addition of the attendance dues. We endeavour to keep these costs to a realistic minimum.
What does 'preference student' mean?
Preference of Enrolment
The Integration Act limits the number of non-preference places to 5% of the roll.
A preference student meets one of the following criteria:
1. The student has been baptised or is being prepared for baptism in the Catholic Church.
2. The student’s parents/guardians have already allowed one or more of their siblings to be baptised in the Catholic faith.
3. At least one parent/guardian is a Catholic or preparing to become Catholic.
4. A grandparent or other significant adult in the student’s life, such as an aunt, uncle or god-parent, undertakes to support the student’s formation in the faith and practices of the Catholic Church.
5% of our placements are reserved for student's who are non-preference. We welcome applications from non-preference families.
What else do I need to know after enrolment?
School Period Times
School Bus Routes